||Class Requirements||Homework Policy||
||Algebra 2 Advanced||Grading Policy||
2016 - 2017
2016 – 2017
Students are expected to:
· Be on time to class.
· Be seated and have your homework out when the bell rings.
· Come to class prepared (homework, notebook, chromebook, calculator, and pencil/pen).
· No eating or drinking during class.
· No usage of cell phones during class. Cell phones are not allowed be on your desk during class.
· Be considerate and respect the rights and feelings of others.
· Students are required to take notes and maintain a notebook. Notebooks should be kept in an orderly fashion with the date and lesson topic (Aim) on top of each lesson.
· Students should raise their hand before speaking in class.
· Students may not leave the classroom except on an emergency basis. Please make sure to go to the bathroom and/or water fountain before class.
· Work, quizzes, and tests should be made up as soon as possible after an absence as per school policy (see student handbook).
· Students should come for extra help if they are having difficulty with the material.
· Remain seated until the teacher dismisses the class.
Grading System (per marking period)
Please Note: The marking period grade will include a homework component as per the departmental grading policy.
Graded Assessments (Includes tests and quizzes)
Ř Each test counts as 2 quizzes.
Ř Notebook check will count as a quiz.
Ř Online Assignments (TenMarks) will count as half a quiz
Ř Homework will be per the departmental homework policy (see separate handout)
I have read and will adhere to these requirements to the best of my ability.